Calamity Mod Wiki
Advertisement
This page describes old mod content that was removed or replaced. The information here does not apply to the current version of the Calamity Mod.
Holiday Halberd
  • Holiday Halberd.png
Auto-use
Stack digit 1.png
Statistics
TypeWeapon
Damage98 Melee
Knockback7.5 (Very Strong)
Critical chance4%
Use time16 Very Fast
Velocity12
Tooltipidk I'm miserable with names
- The General
Fires red and green bouncing gift bags that emit clouds as they travel
Inflicts DebuffCursed InfernoCursed Inferno
100% chance

Debuff duration2 seconds (Green gift bag)
Debuff tooltipLosing life
All damage taken increased by 20%
Inflicts DebuffOn Fire!On Fire!
100% chance

Debuff duration5 seconds (Red gift bag)
Debuff tooltipSlowly losing life
RarityRarity Level: 8
Sell 16 Gold Coin.png
Projectiles created
Green Bag
Green Bag
Red Bag
Red Bag
Green Cloud
Green Spore Cloud
Red Cloud
Red Spore Cloud
Dropped by
EntityQuantityRate
Present Mimic114.29% / 20%

The Holiday Halberd was a Hardmode melee weapon that dropped from Present Mimics during a Frost Moon. When swung, it created green or red gift bags that bounced on the ground and disappeared after either bouncing or hitting an enemy twice, inflicting Cursed Inferno and On Fire! respectively. There was a 66.67% chance for the bag to be red and 33.33% chance for the bag to be green. These gift bags also created damaging spore clouds of their respective color along their path every 0.25 seconds, which dealt 75% of the bag's damage.

Its best modifier is Legendary.

Trivia[]

  • The weapon's tooltip is a direct quote from former beta tester General Milky during a conversation on what the weapon should be named. During said conversation, General conceived the weapon's name followed by the quote.
  • Despite its appearance as a halberd, it functions like a broadsword.

Attacking with the Holiday Halberd.

Advertisement