|Type||Weapon – Crafting material|
|Use time||20 Very Fast|
|Tooltip||Enemies that are hit by the yoyo will have their life drained|
A very agile yoyo
Someone thought this was a viable weapon against DoG at one point lol
Its best modifier is Godly. It cannot get modifiers that affect size. Ruthless might be preferred if the player already has 100% critical strike chance.
- The Lacerator moves extremely quickly compared to other yoyos, allowing it to more easily track fast enemies.
- The Lacerator is the only yoyo added by the Calamity Mod that does not have projectiles.
- In previous versions of the mod, the Lacerator had been renamed to "Not Viable" after getting nerfed. However, after a buff it was changed to "Viable?", and later it was changed back to "Lacerator".
- Additionally in previous versions of the mod, the Lacerator had an invisible aura which would rapidly damage enemies within it.
- The second tooltip and the name change to "Not Viable" are both a reference to the yoyo being nerfed to be ineffective against The Devourer of Gods.
|Bloodstone • Core|
The Mutilator • Lacerator • Claret Cannon • Arterial Assault • Blood Boiler • Sanguine Flare • Viscera • Dragonblood Disgorger • Bloodsoaked Crasher
Bloodfire Arrow • Bloodfire Bullet • Bloodflare armor