Like the Magnum, it uses Magnum Rounds as ammo, which drop from boss kills.
Once a boss is spawned, the Lightning Hawk is only fireable three times until the boss is defeated.
The Lightning Hawk cannot be reforged, and therefore cannot have modifiers.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
|Illegal Gun Parts||1|
|Soul of Sight||20|
|Soul of Might||20|
|Soul of Fright||20|
Used in[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Organic creatures have 4% of their maximum life added to the Lightning Hawk's damage when they are hit. The damage is capped at 6.67% of the target's maximum life.
- The Lightning Hawk does not gain any critical strike chance from Accessories, Modifiers and Armor bonuses.
- Despite having a 56% critical strike chance, the Lightning Hawk can not critically strike as it deals classless damage.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The weapon is a reference to the gun of the same name from the Resident Evil game series.
- The Lightning Hawk's appearance resembles that of an IMI Desert Eagle.