|Type||Weapon – Crafting material|
|Use time||15 Very Fast|
|Tooltip||Fires lunic beams that reduce enemy protection|
This weapon scales with all your damage stats at once
|Debuff duration||8 seconds|
|Debuff tooltip||Damage reduction reduced|
The Lunic Eye is a Hardmode classless weapon which can be considered the upgrade of the Marked Magnum. It shoots homing orange projectiles, which get their damage multiplied by damage bonuses from all classes. The projectile inflicts the Marked debuff to enemies, which lowers enemy damage reduction by 50%. Additionally, the projectile creates a brief explosive plume upon impact, which can hit enemies multiple times. This weapon does not consume any ammo or mana.
The Lunic Eye cannot be reforged, and therefore cannot have modifiers.
- This weapon does not have any critical strike chance and cannot gain any from Accessories, Modifiers, Buffs and Armor bonuses.
- As this weapon does not count as a specific weapon type, it does not provoke the penalty on minions' damage when holding a non-summoner weapon, making it an indispensable asset for summon-based characters.
- The damage multiplication is equal to the sum of all the damage multiplication across each of the 5 classes (Melee, Ranged, Mage, Summoner, Rogue).
- e.g. If the player has +10% melee damage, +30% ranged damage and +5% rogue damage, the Lunic Eye will deal 45% more damage.
- In previous versions of the mod, this weapon used to lower Stress levels when held.