The MOAB is a craftable Hardmode accessory which grants a variety of abilities related to vertical movement. It allows the player to quadruple jump and, after the jumps are expended, fly for 1.25 seconds. It also negates fall damage, boosts jump speed and height, and allows auto-jump when worn. It is considered to be a wing accessory due to its flight capability.
|Bundle of Balloons||1|
|Soul of Sight||1|
|Soul of Might||1|
|Soul of Fright||1|
- While the MOAB is an upgrade of Bundle of Balloons, the jump height alone is worse, but also includes additional flight time.
- This accessory is notable for its incredible distance, letting you reach space easily combined with boosts to jump speed.
- The MOAB is a direct reference to the Massive Ornary Air Blimp from the Bloons Tower Defense game series, in which the objective is to defend against waves of balloons.
- Furthermore, in Bloons Pop!, its debut game, it is referred to as the Mother of All Bloons, which the item's tooltip references.
- The item shares the color scheme that the M.O.A.B. has in this series.
- In real life, there is a bomb known as a Massive Ordnance Air Blast or a MOAB.