It consists of the Mollusk Shellmet, Mollusk Shellplate, and Mollusk Shelleggings.
The full set grants the following stats and bonuses (this includes the set bonus):
- 55 defense
- 37% increased damage
- 14% increased critical strike chance
- 22% decreased movement speed
- Can move freely through liquids.
- Summons two Shellfishes.
- Decreases dash length and running speed by 33%.
- The Shellfish minions deal 70 base damage upon latching onto an enemy and inflict Shellfish Claps.
- The Shellfish minions are the same minions summoned by the Shellfish Staff.
- Despite the large stat increases provided by this armor, the movement speed reduction is substantial, making it impractical for bosses such as The Twins where fast speed is required.
- This set bonus largely negates the sprinting effect of the Hermes Boots, as well as its upgrades and alternatives, allowing you to choose another accessory to use in its place.
- Items such as Harpy Wings, Vital Jelly, Swiftness Potions, Asphalt Blocks, and Sunflowers can be combined to combat the movement speed reduction while keeping the high stat boosts.
- This armor can be paired with the helmets of Titanium armor and Adamantite armor for the strongest offensive stats possible while avoiding the dash and sprinting reduction from the set bonus.
- The armor set itself and its minions resemble the Giant Clam.