|Tooltip||Rogue projectiles create nanoblades as they travel|
Stealth strikes summon nanobeams and sparks on enemy hits
Stealth strikes have +20 armor penetration, deal 5% more damage, and heal for 1 HP
12% increased rogue damage and 15% increased rogue velocity
Whenever you crit an enemy with a rogue weapon your rogue damage increases
This effect can stack up to 150 times
Max rogue damage boost is 10%
Rogue Crit Level: [LEVEL HERE]
The Nanotech is a post-Moon Lord Accessory for the Rogue class. Equipping it causes rogue projectiles to trail nanoblades every 30 frames as they fly, which are not affected by gravity and home in on nearby enemies. The nanoblades deal 15% damage of the projectile that spawn them and are softcapped at 150 damage. The accessory grants the effects of the Raider's Talisman, Moonstone Crown, and Electrician's Glove. Finally, it grants +12% increased rogue damage and 15% increased rogue velocity.
- For a full crafting tree, see here.
|Ascendant Spirit Essence||4|
- The projectiles created by weapons like the Scarlet Devil and Gacruxian Mollusk also leave nanoblades in their wake.
- If the player un-equips the accessory then re-equips it, the Raider's Talisman bonus is not reset.
- If the player dies or quits the game, the bonus is lost and has to be rebuilt.
- Damage can only be stacked from hitting enemies that have a damage stat of 5 or higher, with the exception of enemies spawned from statues.
- This accessory can be considered the counterpart to the Eclipse Mirror, as that focuses more on the stealth aspect of the rogue class, whereas this accessory focuses more on the damage aspect.