|Tooltip||Rogue projectiles create nanoblades as they travel|
Stealth strikes summon nanobeams and sparks on enemy hits
Stealth strikes have +20 armor penetration, deal 5% more damage, and heal for 1 HP
12% increased rogue damage and 15% increased rogue velocity
Whenever you crit an enemy with a rogue weapon your rogue damage increases
This effect can stack up to 150 times
Max rogue damage boost is 15%
Rogue Crit Level: [LEVEL HERE]
The Nanotech is a post-Moon Lord Accessory for the Rogue class. When equipped, rogue projectiles release a nanoblade while active for every half a second, up to a maximum of five blades at once. Nanoblades deal 60 typeless damage which can be affected by rogue damage bonuses and can slightly home into enemies. The accessory grants the effects of the Raider's Talisman and Electrician's Glove. It also grants +12% increased rogue damage and 15% increased rogue velocity.
If the player utilizes a stealth strike and hits an enemy with this accessory equipped, three nano flares will rain down onto the target. Nano flares deal 120 typeless damage which can be affected by rogue damage bonuses. This effect only triggers for the first five enemies hit, and has a cooldown of one second.
- For a full crafting tree, see here.
|Ascendant Spirit Essence||4|
- The projectiles created by weapons like the Scarlet Devil and Gacruxian Mollusk also leave nanoblades in their wake.
- If the player un-equips the accessory then re-equips it, the Raider's Talisman bonus is not reset.
- If the player dies or quits the game, the bonus is lost and has to be rebuilt.
- Damage can only be stacked from hitting enemies that have a damage stat of 5 or higher, with the exception of enemies spawned from statues.
- This accessory can be considered the counterpart to the Eclipse Mirror, as that focuses more on the stealth aspect of the rogue class, whereas this accessory focuses more on the damage aspect.