|AI Type||Nuclear Terror AI|
|Damage||170 / 289 / 332 (Contact)|
96 / 192 / 220 (Bullet, Mist)
|Debuff duration||5 seconds (Contact)|
|Debuff tooltip||Your skin is burning off|
|Inflicts debuff||Sulphuric Poisoning|
|Debuff duration||4 seconds (Medium bullets)|
5 seconds (Large bullets)
|Debuff tooltip||The acidic water burns away your flesh|
|Debuff duration||2 seconds (Acid mist)|
|Debuff tooltip||Losing life|
|Immune to||All debuffs except:|
The Nuclear Terror is a post-Moon Lord, post-Polterghast mini boss that spawns during Acid Rain during Tier 3. It has 3 special attacks and 2 other attacks which it uses when not using the special attacks. The three special attacks are as follows:
- Fires 3-shot bursts of small nuclear bullets at the player, which will return to their firing position shortly after being fired.
- Fires a barrage of larger nuclear bullets at the player.
- Fires two converging streams of large nuclear bullets to trap the player.
After it has used a special attack, it will stay in place for approximately 1 second (the cooldown is shorter when under 50% life), and then it will lunge at the player multiple times, returning to using a special attack afterwards. It can also teleport to the player, which is telegraphed by green dust.
If the player is below it, it will teleport to the same layer as the player, even if it is in the middle of attacking.
Upon death, the Nuclear Terror will explode into a number of large nuclear bullets and acid mist in all directions.
- The Nuclear Terror's design was inspired by the Horror character from the game Nuclear Throne.
- Its health refers to the memes '360 NoScope' and '420 Blaze it'.