The P90 is a craftable Hardmode gun. It has an incredibly high fire rate, surpassing that of the S.D.M.G. and even the Chain Gun, but this is balanced by its very low base damage. It fires two bullets per shot.
Its best modifier is Godly. It cannot get modifiers that affect firing speed.
|Any Iron Bar||10|
|Core of Eleum||7|
- When using Acid Rounds as ammo, its damage is reduced by 25%.
- Due to its uniquely low stats, it can only receive a limited range of modifiers compared to other weapons.
- Because of its speed, it achieves the best DPS when paired up with bullets that have a high base damage, such as Hyperius or Ichor Bullets, or with splitting bullets, such as Terra or Crystal Bullets.
- This weapon can be used to deal quick damage to the Dungeon Guardian, due to the fact that its DPS is relatively unaffected by the Dungeon Guardian's high defense.
- It only has minimal ammo reservation despite its absurd speed, which causes it to consume bullets at an extraordinary rate.
- This weapon performs best when used with gear that reduces enemy defense or gives armor penetration.
- Its design and name are based off of the FN P90, a real-life submachine gun that fires very rapidly.