|Knockback||2 (Very Weak)|
|Use time||10 Very Fast|
|Tooltip||90% chance to not consume gel|
Fires a stream of exo flames and light that explodes into homing sparks
Right click to fire homing flares which stick to enemies and incinerate them
The Photoviscerator is a craftable post-Moon Lord flamethrower that uses gel as ammunition. When used with its primary fire (left-click), it rapidly fires five sets of a semi-accurate stream of two purple, green, and rarely yellow exo flames that travel very far, pierce infinitely and ignore enemy immunity frames. Two explosive exo light bombs are also fired at a 12.5% chance per set that travel to, and circle around the player’s cursor and deal damage. Exo light bombs will explode on contact with blocks and enemies, and release several purple, green, or yellow homing sparks. When used with its secondary fire (right-click), it fires five non-explosive exo flares that sharply home into nearby enemies and pass through tiles. Once an enemy is hit, the flare is stuck to the target, continuously dealing 427% of the weapon's base damage. Exo flares disappear after three seconds.
When the Photoviscerator's flames, flares, and sparks hit an enemy, they will inflict the following debuffs:
- Exo Freeze (0.5 seconds)
- Elemental Mix (2 seconds)
- Cursed Inferno (2 seconds)
- Frostburn (2 seconds)
- On Fire! (2 seconds)
- Ichor (2 seconds)
On enemies, these combined debuffs cause the target to be completely unable to move, lose 208 health per second, have their defense cut in half with an additional 28 defense loss, and become unable to regenerate health. In Revengeance and Death Mode, they will also lose 20% damage reduction.
Its best modifier is Unreal.
- For a full crafting tree, see here.
|Auric Tesla Bar||4|
- The primary fire has a fixed use time of 10 ticks, and the secondary fire has a fixed use time of 27 ticks; as a result, no modifier can increase or decrease the firing rate of the weapon.
- It is recommended to use this weapon with the Elemental Quiver, as the splitting projectiles allow for a massive area of effect.
- Note that this can cause considerable lag on lower-end devices.
|Blade • Gladius • Heavenly Gale • Magnomaly Cannon • Photoviscerator|
Subsuming Vortex • Vivid Clarity • Cosmic Immaterializer • Celestus • Supernova