|Tooltip||The power of your bees and wasps will rival the Moon Lord himself|
Summons a damaging plague aura around the player to destroy nearby enemies
Releases bees when damaged
Friendly bees inflict the plague
All of your attacks inflict the plague
Reduces the damage caused to you by the plague
Projectiles spawn plague seekers on enemy hits
|Debuff duration||2 seconds (Aura)|
2, 4, or 6 seconds (On attack)
6 seconds (Bee/wasp projectiles)
5 seconds (Plague Seekers)
|Debuff tooltip||Rotting from the inside|
- It removes the blindness effect and reduces the damage over time effect by 50% from the Plague debuff .
- All of the wearer's attacks inflict the Plague debuff.
- All of the wearer's attacks spawn homing plague seekers upon hitting an enemy.
- Plague seekers deal 25% damage of the attack that spawned them, capped at 30 damage.
- When the wearer takes damage, several bees are spawned that will seek out and attack nearby enemies.
- All bee/wasp projectiles produced by the wearer will have their damage increased by 20-30, and will inflict the Plague debuff.
- Enemies within an 18.75-tile radius of the player are automatically afflicted with the Plague debuff and take 60 damage every so often.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The player's attacks have a 25% chance to inflict Plague for 6 seconds, a 37.5% chance to inflict Plague for 4 seconds, and a 37.5% chance to inflict Plague for 2 seconds.
- The damage over time from the Plague debuff, combined with the aura, is enough to dispatch weaker enemies without any input from the wearer.
- Wearing the Plague Hive causes the player to turn slightly green and emit a green glow.