|AI Type||Plaguebringer AI|
|Damage||70 / 140 / 161 / 173 (Contact)|
60 / 104 / 120 / 136 (Stinger)
90 / 144 / 168 / 180 (Missile)
|Max Life||3,000 / 6,000|
|Debuff duration||2 seconds (Contact)|
5 seconds (Plague rocket)
4 seconds (Stinger explosion)
|Debuff tooltip||You are rotting from the inside|
|Immune to||All debuffs except:|
The Plaguebringer is a powerful Hardmode mini boss that spawns uncommonly in the Jungle after the Golem has been defeated. Behaving similarly to Queen Bee, it alternates between charging at the player horizontally and hovering above them while firing projectiles and spawning Plague Chargers. When firing projectiles, it has a 6.66% chance to fire a plague rocket instead of an exploding stinger.
Summons[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- It can often take unsuspecting players by surprise, due to its ability to fly through walls and its high health.
- The Plaguebringer can be forewarned by its generic Boss Roar effect and a Boss health bar appearing.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Plaguebringer uses a slightly edited version of The Plaguebringer Goliath's previous sprite.
- The Plaguebringer was formerly known as "Plaguebringer Shade", and is still referred to in the mod's files.
- This was due to the fact that The Plaguebringer Goliath used to spawn a duplicate of herself, referred to as a "Shade", which used a separate sprite.