This item is dedicated to: Weavil
|Set Bonus||Grants a plague dash to ram enemies and afflict them with the plague|
Summons a lil’ plaguebringer to protect you and empower nearby minions
+3 max minions
|Grants Buff||Lil' Plaguebringer|
|Buff tooltip||The plaguebringer will protect you|
|Debuff duration||5 seconds (Bees, Wasps, Dash)|
2 seconds (On minion hits)
|Debuff tooltip||Rotting from the inside|
- Not to be confused with Plague Reaper armor, a Hardmode armor set based on the ranged class.
Plaguebringer armor is a craftable Hardmode armor set that is an upgrade to the Bee armor. It requires an entire Bee armor set, along with 2 Alchemical Flasks, a Flower Boots, 16 Plague Cell Canisters and 16 Infected Armor Platings to craft the entire set. While wearing the Plaguebringer Carapace, the wearer has a tank equipped behind them. While wearing all three set pieces, a motion blur afterimage is displayed while the player is walking, paired with additional trails of green dust while sprinting.
It consists of a Plaguebringer Visor, Plaguebringer Carapace, and Plaguebringer Pistons.
The full set grants the following stats and bonuses (this includes the set bonus):
- 32 defense
- 40% increased summon damage
- +3 max minions
- +20 max life
- 15% increased movement speed
- Halves the damage taken from the Plague debuff
- Friendly bees and wasps inflict the Plague for 5 seconds.
- Summons a small Plaguebringer that causes nearby summons to deal between 10 and 20 extra flat damage while active and deals 80 summon damage every second, additionally inflicting Plague for 2 seconds.
- If the player moves at a speed of over 24 mph, they will begin releasing bees and plague-infected bees which home into nearby enemies and deal 30 summon damage.
- Allows the player to dash a base distance of 23 blocks by double-tapping the ◀ Left or ▶ Right key. Any enemies contacting the plague clouds trailed from dashing will take 50 summon damage and will be inflicted with the Plague for 5 seconds. The player is granted 4 immunity frames when hitting an enemy with the dash.
- The player has a chance to spawn flowers and other plants on grass beneath them, alongside random dye plants on grassless dirt, similarly to the Bloom Stone.
|Plague Cell Canister||7|
|Infected Armor Plating||7|
|Plague Cell Canister||5|
|Infected Armor Plating||5|
|Plague Cell Canister||4|
|Infected Armor Plating||4|