|Use time||15 Very Fast|
Fires an intense helix of flames that explode into a column of fire
Right click to fire a short ranged cloud of lingering flames
|Inflicts Debuff||Holy Flames|
|Debuff duration||5 seconds|
|Debuff tooltip||Dissolving from holy light|
|Providence, the Profaned Goddess||1||1%|
The Pristine Fury is a post-Moon Lord Legendary flamethrower that rarely drops from Providence, the Profaned Goddess. When used with its primary fire (left-click), it will rapidly fire a string of five flame helices that do not pierce but will create a small explosion and form a visual pillar of flame dust. When used with its secondary fire (right-click), it will rapidly fire a set of four fiery dust clouds that decelerate to a complete stop and linger for a short while before dissipating, attacking all enemies in its path.
Its best modifier is Unreal.
- The primary fire has a fixed use time of 15 ticks, and the secondary fire has a fixed use time of 20 ticks; as a result, no modifier can increase or decrease the firing rate of the weapon.
- Storm Weaver takes only 50% damage from the Pristine Fury.
- This weapon, like all other Legendary weapons, actually has a unique Rarity but is referred here as Turquoise rarity for consistency between items.
- This unique rarity alternates between orange (#ffa835 ●) and yellow (#fff900 ●) colors.
- The weapon's name drew inspiration from the song "Pure Furies" from the Touhou Project series.
- Pure Furies is the theme of the character Junko, a character who has similar motifs of purity as Providence, the boss the weapon drops from.
|Aegis Blade • Blossom Flux • Briny Baron • Cold Divinity • Cosmic Discharge • Leonid Progenitor • Malachite • Pristine Fury • Sea's Searing • SHPC • Vesuvius|