|Providence, the Profaned Goddess||1||100%|
The Rune of Kos is a craftable post-Moon Lord non-consumable summoning item that is also dropped by Providence, the Profaned Goddess. It is used to summon the Sentinels of the Devourer bosses at various locations in the world. Each location summons a different sentinel.
- When used in Space, it summons the Storm Weaver.
- When used in the Dungeon, it summons the Ceaseless Void.
- When used in The Underworld, it summons Signus, Envoy of the Devourer.
|Rune of Kos||1|
- The name of the item is a reference to the character Kos, from the video game Bloodborne.
- Previously, this item could only be obtained as a drop from Providence, the Profaned Goddess, meaning that she had to be defeated before the player could access the Sentinels or The Devourer of Gods.