|Use time||50 Extremely Slow|
Fires plasma orbs that linger and emit massive explosions
Right click to fire powerful energy beams
The SHPC (or Super Heated Plasma Cannon) is a Hardmode Legendary magic gun that is rarely dropped by The Destroyer in Revengeance Mode. Its primary fire launches a set of energy balls that explode on impact with walls or enemies, dealing damage repeatedly in a large radius. These projectiles rapidly lose velocity and float in mid-air; if left untouched, they will explode on their own after several seconds. Holding right-click fires a volley of beams with very high velocity and rate of fire, similar to the Laser Machinegun.
Its best modifier is Mythical.
- Aquatic Scourge takes only 50% damage from the SHPC's explosions.
- As its primary fire has a very large radius and gives off a significant amount of light, it can also be used to efficiently light caves and other dark areas.
- The primary fire is subject to piercing invulnerability, meaning that enemies will take as much damage from standing in one explosion as they would in three. Due to this, its relatively slow rate of fire, and the limited range of its projectiles, the primary fire is often less effective than the secondary fire in open spaces.
- This weapon, like all other Legendary weapons, actually has a unique Rarity but is referred here as Pink rarity for consistency between items.
- This unique rarity alternates between pure red (#ff0000 ●) and yellow (#ffff00 ●) colors.
- The weapon's left click projectiles alternate in the same colors as its rarity, like most Legendary Weapons. However, its right click's projectiles alternate between a dark purple and pale yellow colors instead.
|Aegis Blade • Blossom Flux • Briny Baron • Cold Divinity • Cosmic Discharge • Leonid Progenitor • Malachite • Pristine Fury • Sea's Searing • SHPC • Vesuvius|