This item is dedicated to: Shayy
|Knockback||10 (Extremely Strong)|
|Use time||25 Fast|
|Tooltip||dAMaGe iS rAthEr cOnSisTeNT|
Fires a frying pan at high velocity
Enemy hits summon fireballs that linger around the target
Landing three consecutive hits grants will launch a golden pan
Golden pans cause all fireballs to aggressively home in on their target
Stealth strikes act similar to golden pans but also explode into golden sparks
Stealth strikes also summon additional fireballs on hit
|Inflicts Debuff||Burning Blood|
|Debuff duration||3 seconds (Pan)|
|Debuff tooltip||Your blood is on fire|
|Inflicts Debuff||On Fire!|
|Debuff duration||1.5 seconds (Spark)|
|Debuff tooltip||Slowly losing life|
The Burnt Pan is a weapon item found in Hotland. Its defensive counterpart is the Stained Apron.
When attacking with this item, 4 bars appear instead of one. Hitting a bar exactly in the center causes it to flash gold while missing a bar causes it to flash red. Its attacking animation is a large star flash, then a circle of eight stars that go outwards from the middle of the screen. Hitting at least 2 bars in the center with the other two close by causes the attack animation to appear golden, greatly increasing damage. Hitting all 4 bars in the center doubles the damage that would have been dealt had one of the bars barely missed. This gives the Burnt Pan (as well as the Empty Gun) an incredibly high damage potential for skilled players.
It can be found in early Hotland, in the first area of steam vents. After the first two vents, a vent pointing to the right lands on a larger area of land. Down from there, a room can be found with a steam vent in the middle, and two other pads on either side. When timed right, the protagonist can go onto the middle steam vent, get launched to the left, and then find the Burnt Pan. This location is inaccessible when the Lab's doors are locked after defeating Mettaton EX.
Its best modifier is Flawless.
- If the pan hits another player (through PvP), that player will be inflicted 5 seconds of Bleeding instead of Burning Blood.
- Fireballs cannot spawn on a Target Dummy or Super Dummy.
- Consecutive hits are determined based on a 0.67-second timer. If the time taken for the next hit exceeds the timer, the amount of hits is reset.
- The fireball is internally named "NiceCock".
- The Frying Pan is a reference to Team Fortress 2, which has the weapon in-game as part of a promotional event featuring Left 4 Dead 2. Players who purchased this game would receive a free copy of this item in their inventory.