|Use time||17 Very Fast|
|Tooltip||Increases melee and rogue damage and critical strike chance by 8%|
Melee and rogue attacks break enemy armor
While this potion's buff is active, the Crumbling Potion's buff is disabled
|Grants Buff||Armor Shattering|
|Buff duration||5 minutes|
|Buff tooltip||Melee and rogue attacks break enemy armor|
|Inflicts Debuff||Armor Crunch|
|Debuff duration||2, 4 or 6 seconds|
|Debuff tooltip||Your armor is shredded|
The Shattering Potion is a craftable Hardmode buff potion that is a direct upgrade to the Crumbling Potion. Upon consumption it grants the Armor Shattering buff, causing all melee and rogue attacks to inflict the Armor Crunch debuff as well as increasing melee and rogue damage and critical strike chance by 8%. The player will also become immune to the Armor Crumbling buff.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- On attack, there is a 25% chance for Armor Crunch to be inflicted for 6 seconds, a 37.5% chance to be inflicted for 4 seconds, and a 37.5% chance to be inflicted for 2 seconds.
- Crafting a Shattering Potion with Blood Orbs directly saves 10 Blood Orbs compared to crafting 2 Crumbling Potions and then crafting them into a Shattering Potion.