Snow Ruffian armor
|Set Bonus||5% increased rogue damage|
You can glide to negate fall damage
Rogue stealth builds while not attacking and slower while moving, up to a max of 50
Once you have built max stealth, you will be able to perform a Stealth Strike
Rogue stealth only reduces when you attack, it does not reduce while moving
The higher your rogue stealth the higher your rogue damage, crit, and movement speed
It consists of a Snow Ruffian Mask, Snow Ruffian Chestplate, and Snow Ruffian Greaves.
The full set grants the following stats and bonuses (this includes the set bonus):
- 4 defense
- 7% increased rogue damage
- 3% increased rogue critical strike chance
- 5% increased movement speed
- The player can glide by holding the ↷ Jump key, which negates fall damage.
- A max stealth of 50
|Any Snow Block||30|
|Any Ice Block||15|
|Snow Ruffian Chestplate||1|
|Any Snow Block||20|
|Any Ice Block||10|
|Snow Ruffian Greaves||1|
|Any Snow Block||10|
|Any Ice Block||5|
|Snow Ruffian Mask||1|
- The player must be gliding when they land on the ground, otherwise they will take the full fall damage. Gliding before touching the ground does not affect the fall damage taken.
- Although this is a rogue armor, it can be used by all classes to negate fall damage during early game.