|Set Bonus||Attacking and being attacked by enemies inflicts poison|
Grants an additional jump that summons a sulphurous bubble
Provides increased underwater mobility and reduces the severity of the sulphuric waters
Rogue stealth builds while not attacking and slower while moving, up to a max of 95
Once you have built max stealth, you will be able to perform a Stealth Strike
Rogue stealth only reduces when you attack, it does not reduce while moving
The higher your rogue stealth the higher your rogue damage, crit, and movement speed
|Debuff duration||2 seconds (Hit)|
|Debuff tooltip||Slowly losing life|
|Debuff duration||2.5 seconds (Bubble)|
|Debuff tooltip||Losing life|
Sulphurous armor is a craftable Pre-Hardmode armor set. It requires 95 Urchin Stingers and 45 Acidwood, 45 Sulphuric Scales, and 45 Sulphurous Sand to craft the entire set. The armor mainly grants bonuses to the Rogue class.
It consists of a Sulphurous Helmet, Sulphurous Breastplate, and Sulphurous Leggings.
The full set grants the following stats and bonuses (this includes the set bonus):
- 16 defense
- 12% increased rogue damage
- 7% increased rogue critical strike chance
- 10% increased movement speed
- 35% increased movement speed when submerged in liquid
- Underwater breathing identical to the Gills buff
- The Poisoned debuff is inflicted onto any attacking enemy
- Striking an enemy will inflict the Poisoned debuff onto them
- Reduces the amount of damage taken from the Sulphuric Poisoning debuff, as well as the damage taken by the water in the Sulphurous Sea
- Grants the ability to double jump, emitting a large amount of dust below the player. While performing the jump, a sulphurous bubble is spawned which floats upward and inflicts Venom on enemy hits. The bubble deals 20 rogue damage.
- A max stealth of 95
- Underwater breathing granted by the armor set does not stack with the Gills Potion.
- The set bonus' effect of reducing severity of the water in the Sulphurous Sea stacks with the Sulphurskin Potion in the following manner:
- While the full set is equipped without the Sulphurskin buff, the amount of minimum life regen lost is 3 instead of 8, and further reduced by 1 every 6.67 seconds instead of 4.17 seconds.
- With both the armor and the Sulphurskin buff, the amount of minimum life regen lost is 1, and further reduced by 1 every 8.33 seconds.
- Both reduce the amount of life regen lost from the Sulphuric Poisoning debuff by 2 and can stack with each other.
- The double jump happens after all other jump accessories, including the rocket boots and its upgrades.
- The double jump also resets if you hit a block above you, allowing you to stay "airborne" indefinitely, albeit confined to a ceiling.
- Due to the better damage stat, the double jump, and the ability to inflict debuffs, this set could be considered superior to the Aerospec rogue variant.
|Acidwood • Sulphuric Scale|
Basher • Toxibow • Acid Gun • Contaminated Bile