This item is dedicated to: Ben / Termi
|Knockback||1 (Extremely Weak)|
|Use time||9 Very Fast|
|Tooltip||Surprisingly sturdy, I reckon this could defeat the Mafia in a single blow|
Summons a magic hat to hover above your head
The hat will release a variety of objects to assault your foes
Requires 5 minion slots to use
There can only be one
|Grants Buff||Magic Hat|
|Buff tooltip||The hat carries your soul, bound by a contract|
|Magic Hat (minion)|
The Temporal Umbrella is a craftable Post-Moon Lord summon weapon that is the direct upgrade of Saros Possession and the final upgrade to the Sun Spirit Staff. It summons up to only one Magic Hat minion which summons elemental sniper rifles, axes, swords, hammers, umbrellas, and birds to attack nearby enemies. It requires 5 minion slots to use.
The Temporal Umbrella's various projectiles can inflict a variety of debuffs. They are listed below:
- Elemental Axes inflict Elemental Mix for 2 seconds.
- Bullets inflict Betsy's Curse, Ichor, Armor Crunch, War Cleave, and Whispering Death for 3 seconds.
Its best modifier is Ruthless. The Mythical modifier provides the widest array of stat bonuses, but these primarily affect the initial summon rather than the resulting minion. Additionally, minions cannot deal critical hits. The only lasting advantage a Mythical Temporal Umbrella has over a Ruthless one is knockback.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The word "Temporal" in the weapon's name, the phrase in the tooltip "Surprisingly sturdy, I reckon this could defeat the Mafia in a single blow", the buff tooltip "The hat carries your soul, bound by a contract", and the weapon's visuals are a reference to the game A Hat in Time.
- The use of a Top Hat and Umbrella in the crafting recipe is also a reference to A Hat in Time.
- In the mod's source files, this weapon is internally named "Ben's Umbrella".
- This weapon actually has a unique rarity, but is referred to here as Hot Pink for consistency between weapons.
- This unique rarity alternates between purple (#d200ff ●) and yellow (#fff818 ●) colors.
|Calamitous Essence • Bar • Crystyl Crusher|
Animus • Draconic Destruction • Earth • Elemental Excalibur • Red Sun • Azathoth • Nanoblack Reaper • Triactis' True Paladinian Mage-Hammer of Might • Illustrious Knives • Soma Prime • Svantechnical • Contagion • Voidragon • Apotheosis • The Dance of Light • Eternity • Fabstaff • Staff of Blushie • Endogenesis • Flamsteed Ring • Temporal Umbrella • Scarlet Devil
Demonshade armor • Profaned Soul Crystal • Dye