Defeated DoG without moving
This item is dedicated to: Dzicozan
|Tooltip||In rest may we find victory.|
You deal no damage unless stationary
Standing still grants buff(s) dependent on what weapon you're holding
Standing still provides a damaging aura around you
While moving, you regenerate health as if standing still
Provides a small amount of light in the Abyss
Provides cold protection in Death Mode
|Grants Buff||Cozy Fire|
|Buff tooltip||Life regen is slightly increased|
|Grants Buff||Heart Lamp|
|Buff tooltip||Life regen is increased|
|Grants Buff||Well Fed|
|Buff tooltip||Minor improvements to all stats|
Minor improvements to all stats and increased life regeneration
|Inflicts Debuff||On Fire!|
|Debuff duration||2 seconds (Aura)|
|Debuff tooltip||Slowly losing life|
The player will deal 0 damage whenever they are moving, however they will be able to regenerate health as if they were standing still, which results in more than doubled life regen than is normally attainable while moving.
While standing still, the player gains a damage aura that deals roughly 200 damage per second and inflicts the On Fire! debuff onto nearby enemies. Additionally, while still, the player will be granted the following buffs:
- All damage increased by 15%.
- Nearby enemies will be inflicted with the On Fire! debuff and take 20-40 typeless damage.
- While holding a Melee weapon, the player is granted the Sharpened buff for one second and melee speed is increased by 10%.
- While holding a Ranged weapon, the player is granted the Ammo Box buff for one second.
- While holding a Magic weapon, the player is granted the Clairvoyance buff for one second.
- While holding a Summon weapon, the player is granted the Bewitched buff for one second and minion knockback is increased by 10%.
- While holding a Rogue weapon, the player is granted 10% increased projectile velocity.
|Any Food Item||50|
- The Camper's damage aura scales off of an average of all the player's damage boosts.
- The damage aura has a radius of 200 pixels, or 12.5 blocks.
- The Camper's damage negation also affects currently airborne projectiles. For example, shooting Chlorophyte Bullets while at a standstill and moving before they hit their target will cause them to do 0 damage.
- The name of this item refers to the gaming term "camper," where a player remains in one place for an extended period of time.
- The sprite of this item is a reference to the Cozy Camper from Team Fortress 2, where there is a stainless pot and a bottle of Jarate hung behind.