|Tooltip||15% increased damage reduction|
+30 max life and mana
5% increased movement and jump speed
Standing still boosts life and mana regen
Increased defense, movement speed and damage reduction while submerged in liquid
Enemies take damage when they hit you
You emit a cloud of mushroom spores when you are hit
6.25% of the damage from enemy attacks is absorbed and converted into healing
- 20 defense
- +30 max life and mana
- 15% increased damage reduction
- 5% increased movement speed
- 5% increased jump speed
- 6.25% of incoming damage from enemies is converted into healing
- Standing still boosts life and mana regeneration
- Water physics are ignored
- Increased defense by 5, damage reduction by 10% and movement speed by 20% while submerged in liquid
- Enemies are damaged on contact
- Emit mushroom spores when hit
|Ascendant Spirit Essence||4|
- Despite its current sprite having the Rover Drive's barrier showing, The Sponge doesn't inherit the Rover Drive's shield effect.
|April Fool's sprite|
- During April 1st (April Fool's Day), the Sponge's sprite changes to a cube resembling a real life cleaning sponge.
- The Sponge gets its name from the term "damage sponge" due to its ability to increase the defense and survivability of the player.
- In previous versions of the mod, the Ambrosial Ampoule was used to craft this, thus inheriting its effects.