The Titan Arm is a Hardmode broadsword that is dropped from Atlases after Astrum Aureus has been defeated. It has an abnormally high knockback, similar to the Slap Hand, and is guaranteed to inflict critical hits. Otherwise, it functions as a normal broadsword.
Its best modifier is Legendary.
- This weapon, having the knockback it does, is almost guaranteed to send an enemy off-screen and despawn it, so it is not recommended for fighting for the loot. However, it can be used when exploring, as enemies can get in your way and cause minor annoyance.
- This weapon can also be obtained from the Astral Crate after Astrum Aureus has been defeated.
- The Titan Arm's knockback of 9001 is a reference to the famous quote "It's over 9000!" from the television series Dragon Ball Z.
- The Titan Arm has the highest base knockback and critical chance of any weapon in either Calamity or vanilla Terraria.
- With a critical strike chance of 100%, the Titan Arm's DPS is equivalent to a 120 base damage weapon which is unable to inflict critical hits.