Titan Heart armor
Titan Heart armor
|Set Bonus||20% increased rogue damage and knockback|
Stealth strikes deal double knockback and cause an astral explosion
Rogue stealth builds while not attacking and slower while moving, up to a max of 100
Once you have built max stealth, you will be able to perform a Stealth Strike
Rogue stealth only reduces when you attack, it does not reduce while moving
The higher your rogue stealth the higher your rogue damage, crit, and movement speed
|Inflicts Debuff||Astral Infection|
|Debuff duration||1-5 seconds (Rogue strikes)|
5 seconds (Explosion)
|Debuff tooltip||Your flesh is melting off|
|Sell||7 20 (set)|
It consists of a Titan Heart Mask, Titan Heart Mantle, and Titan Heart Boots.
The full set grants the following stats and bonuses (this includes the set bonus):
- 43 defense
- 29% increased rogue damage
- 10% increased rogue velocity
- 35% increased rogue knockback
- 15% decreased rogue firing rate
- 45% increased chance to not consume rogue items
- Gives a max stealth of 100
- Rogue projectiles inflict the Astral Infection debuff
- Stealth strikes deal double knockback and cause astral explosions that each deal 85 base damage increased by 5% of the projectile's damage. This effect only triggers for the first five enemies hit.
Set[edit | edit source]
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipes[edit | edit source]
|Titan Heart Boots||1|
|Titan Heart Mantle||1|
|Titan Heart Mask||1|
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Because this armor decreases attack speed, it is more useful when utilizing rogue stealth than when just using normal rogue attacks.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The stats of this armor are based on Atlas, the enemy who drops Titan Hearts. Like Atlas, this armor is tanky, hard-hitting, but slow.
- When wearing a full set of Titan Heart armor, the player damage sound effect will be replaced with Atlas' damage sound effect. This is effect is similar to the one when the player wears a full set of Necro armor.