|Set Bonus||15% increased rogue damage and knockback|
Stealth strikes deal double knockback and cause an astral explosion
Grants immunity to knockback
Rogue stealth builds while not attacking and slower while moving, up to a max of 100
Once you have built max stealth, you will be able to perform a Stealth Strike
Rogue stealth only reduces when you attack, it does not reduce while moving
The higher your rogue stealth the higher your rogue damage, crit, and movement speed
|Inflicts Debuff||Astral Infection|
|Debuff duration||2 seconds (Rogue strikes)|
5 seconds (Explosion)
|Debuff tooltip||Your flesh is melting off|
|Sell||4 80 (set)|
Titan Heart armor is a craftable Hardmode rogue armor set crafted from several materials from the Astral Infection biome at an anvil. It requires 3 Titan Hearts and 44 Astral Monoliths to craft the entire set.
It consists of a Titan Heart Mask, Titan Heart Mantle, and Titan Heart Boots.
The full set grants the following stats and bonuses (this includes the set bonus):
- 43 defense
- 24% increased rogue damage
- 10% increased rogue velocity
- 30% increased rogue knockback
- 15% decreased rogue firing rate
- 45% increased chance to not consume rogue items
- Gives a max stealth of 100
- Grants the player immunity to knockback
- Rogue projectiles inflict the Astral Infection debuff
- Stealth strikes deal double knockback and cause astral explosions that each deal 50 typeless damage which can be affected by rogue damage bonuses. This effect only triggers for the first five enemies hit and has a cooldown of 0.25 seconds.
|Titan Heart Boots||1|
|Titan Heart Mantle||1|
|Titan Heart Mask||1|
- Because this armor decreases attack speed, it is more useful when utilizing rogue stealth than when just using normal rogue attacks.
- The stats of this armor are based on Atlas, the enemy who drops Titan Hearts. Like Atlas, this armor is tanky, hard-hitting, but slow.
- When wearing a full set of Titan Heart armor, the player damage sound effect will be replaced with Atlas' damage sound effect. This is effect is similar to the one when the player wears a full set of Necro armor.