|Tooltip||After 1 second of standing still and not attacking you gain a buff|
The buff boosts your damage by 50% and decreases damage taken by 15%
The buff deactivates if you move or attack once
|Buff duration||Infinite (when not moving or attacking)|
|Buff tooltip||Your next attack is boosted and you are more resilient|
The Trinket of Chi is a Pre-Hardmode accessory found in the Surface/Underground shrine. When equipped and the player has not moved for one second, the player will receive a 50% damage boost to all weapons and will take 15% reduced damage from all sources. Once the player moves again, the bonuses are revoked. If the player is moving, the accessory will have no effect on the player.
- If the player un-equips the accessory then all bonuses are lost.
- Even if staying still, being on a mount will not grant any bonuses and will revoke any bonuses the player has, just the same as when moving.
- This accessory could be extremely useful to summoners, as the damage boost and damage reduction could allow the player to attack whilst still having the bonuses.
- Chi or Qi (Traditional: 氣, Simplified: 气) in Chinese culture refers to the believed universal manifestation of vital energy in everything.
- The item's visual design was inspired by the prayer beads worn by Akuma in the Street Fighter game series.
- The symbol depicted on the item is the 天 (heaven) kanji, the signature symbol of the energy that Akuma draws from.