Calamity Mod Wiki
Advertisement
Cosmic Plushie.png
Cosmic Plushie.png
Patreon Donator
This item is dedicated to: Sarcosuchus
Ultima
  • Ultima.png
Auto-use
Stack digit 1.png
Statistics
TypeWeapon
Damage119 Ranged
Knockback2 (Very Weak)
Critical chance4%
Use time3 Insanely Fast
TooltipCasts a continuous stream of plasma bolts
Over time the bolts are replaced with powerful lasers
Bolts power up into solid beams as you continue shooting
90% chance to not consume ammo
RarityRarity level: Donator
Sell 50 Gold Coin.png
Projectile created
Ultima Bolt
Ultima Bolt

Ultima is a craftable post-Moon Lord bow. Upon firing initially, it fires rainbow bolts which bounce off surfaces and do not pierce, firing in a manner parallel from the bow to the cursor with a random offset around the bow's sprite position. After 2.45 seconds, the chance of a bolt being replaced with a solid beam of light linearly increases until it reaches 100% chance at 7 seconds. The beams pierce all tiles and targets and deal 50% more damage than the bolts. After 4.9 seconds, there is a 16.67% chance per frame that a rainbow dust spark is fired. The spark deals 33.33% damage, moves in a spiral and homes into enemies. Bolts and sparks create small explosions on hit, essentially doubling their damage output. This weapon has a 90% chance to not consume ammo when fired.

Its best modifier is Godly. It cannot get modifiers that affect firing speed.

Ultima firing plasma bolts and beams.

The homing projectiles that appear while the bow is firing beams.

Crafting[]

Recipe[]

Tips[]

  • As Ultima converts all arrows into plasma bolts and beams, it is best paired with Bloodfire Arrows as they have the highest base damage.
  • Pairing this weapon with the Reaper Tooth Necklace allows for much higher DPS

Trivia[]

  • Ultima's design heavily resembles the Starmada, however the two weapons belong on different tiers.
Advertisement