|Knockback||3 (Very Weak)|
|Use time||15 Very Fast|
Asteroids give the Molten buff on enemy hits
Calls down a swarm of molten asteroids
Right click to fire a spread of molten asteroids from the staff
|Buff duration||6 seconds|
|Buff tooltip||Resistant to cold effects|
The Vesuvius is a Hardmode Legendary wand that is rarely dropped by Betsy in Revengeance Mode. Its left-click attack is similar to the Meteor Staff; it calls down a swarm of molten asteroids that explode upon hitting a tile or an enemy. Its right-click attack launches several high-speed molten asteroids towards the cursor.
Its best modifier is Mythical.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The cold resistance granted from the Molten buff does not stack with the Frost Flare accessory or Warmth buff.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The weapon gets its name from Mt. Vesuvius, a volcano best known for the destruction and burying of the ancient Roman city of Pompeii.
- This weapon, like all other Legendary weapons, actually has a unique Rarity but is referred here as Yellow rarity for consistency between items.
- This unique rarity alternates between hot pink (#ff009b ●) and pale yellow (#ffff9b ●) colors.
- The weapon's projectiles alternate in the same colors as its rarity, like most Legendary Weapons.
- Due to Betsy only spawning at the end of the Old One's Army event, this Legendary Weapon can be considered the most tedious one to farm for.
|Aegis Blade • Briny Baron • Cosmic Discharge • Blossom Flux • Pristine Fury • Sea's Searing • SHPC • Vesuvius • Cold Divinity • Leonid Progenitor • Malachite|