|Knockback||7.5 (Very Strong)|
|Use time||20 Very Fast|
|Tooltip||Fires five randomized beams of elemental energy at the cursor|
On enemy and tile hits, beams either explode into a big flash,
summon an additonal laser from the sky,
or split into energy orbs
High IQ increases the weapon's potential
The Vivid Clarity is a craftable post-Moon Lord wand and the final upgrade of the Night's Ray or Carnage Ray. It fires a set of 5 beams towards the player's cursor that breaks upon contact with an enemy or tile. Once it breaks, it does one of the following:
- Summons a beam from the sky that rebound off of walls and pierces enemies up to 9 times. The beam deals 70% of the base damage, increasing by 20% when bouncing off a tile and by 10% when piercing an enemy. Enemies that are within nearby range of the beam will be struck with additional smaller beams with less lifespan.
- Forms a massive short-lasting explosion that deals double of the weapon's base damage and ignores immunity frames.
- Bursts into eight homing bolts.
When Vivid Clarity hits an enemy, it will inflict the following debuffs:
- Exo Freeze (0.5 seconds)
- Elemental Mix (2 seconds)
- Cursed Inferno (2 seconds)
- Frostburn (2 seconds)
- On Fire! (2 seconds)
- Ichor (2 seconds)
On enemies, these combined debuffs cause the target to be completely unable to move, lose 113 health per second, have their defense cut in half with an additional 34 defense loss, and become unable to regenerate health. In Revengeance and Death Mode, they will also lose 20% damage reduction.
Its best modifier is Mythical.
- For a full crafting tree, see here.
|Auric Tesla Bar||4|
|Blade • Gladius • Heavenly Gale • Magnomaly Cannon • Photoviscerator|
Subsuming Vortex • Vivid Clarity • Cosmic Immaterializer • Celestus • Supernova