The Void of Calamity is a Hardmode accessory dropped by Calamitas. It increases the player's damage by 15% and causes brimstone fire to fall from the sky while invincibility is active, such as when the player takes damage, enters the world, or uses a Magic Mirror; however, it also decreases the player's damage reduction by 10%, causing the player to take more damage.
- The Void of Calamity cannot be equipped if the player is wearing the Void of Extinction accessory, and vice versa.
- The brimstone fire deals typeless damage. It is boosted by the average of player's class bonuses which stacks additively with bonuses to 'all damage', such as the Avenger Emblem.
- The brimstone fire has a base damage of 30.
- This accessory is outclassed in some respects by the class emblems, which have the same damage boost and no penalty.
- This item was originally known as the "Calamity Ring", and was what cursed Calamitas into her eye-like form she possessed in previous versions of the mod.