This item is dedicated to: Lilith Saintclaire
|Use time||22 Fast|
|Tooltip||A synthesis of jungle flora|
Throws a powerful rose flail
Right click to stab with a flower spear
|Debuff duration||3 seconds|
|Debuff tooltip||Slowly losing life|
|Debuff duration||1.5 seconds|
|Debuff tooltip||Losing Life|
The Yateveo Bloom is a craftable Pre-Hardmode flail. It throws out a rose flail that inflicts the Poisoned and Venom debuffs. The flail pierces indefinitely and is affected by gravity. If the player holds down left-click, the flail will drag alongside the player, dealing damage to any enemy it contacts. Pressing or holding right-click will fire a short flower spear that does two-thirds of the flail's base damage. Only the right-click attack will have True melee boosts applied to it.
Its best modifier is Godly. It cannot get modifiers that affect size.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- When using the spear, the stats are changed into the following. These stats will reset when using the flail again. As a result, all of these stats cannot be affected by modifiers:
- Damage decreased from 30 to 22
- Use time increased from 22 to 33
- Velocity decreased from 6 to 4.5
- Auto-swing is enabled
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Yateveo is a mythical man-eating tree found in the book "Sea and Land".
- The Yateveo Bloom is the only flail in the Calamity Mod to not have autoswing.